We’re not only numbers nerds – accounting and financial technologies also spin our wheels.
by Hot Toast
Whether you like it or not, technology has become the foundation of almost every professional organisation – but understanding all the available options, what they do, which accounting technologies and automation tools are best for your business, and how they work together can feel like driving overland from Sydney to London without a map.
Finding the right technology for your business
As a part of our mission to transform creative and real estate businesses, we are dedicated to staying on top of financial technology trends and tools to deliver the right mix of automation and cloud-based accounting software to streamline operations and increase efficiency across your entire business. We don’t just focus on the finance function but can complete a holistic assessment of your entire business and recommend, implement and train staff on a range of systems that integrate to drive efficiencies and generate client-rich data including:
Cloud-based accounting solutions
The right mix of cloud-based accounting and financial technology can:
- Drastically improve efficiency by replacing paper-based systems and give your team the tools they need to record time, process expenses, and manage leave and other employee requests, anywhere, anytime.
- Provide visibility into the state of your business and financial accounts in real-time so you can make decisions and react to opportunities without having to wait for that next finance meeting or set of statements to come in.
- Drive profitability by reducing the time it tasks to complete tasks and improving your ability to act and make business decisions quickly and with confidence.
- Encourage accountability by providing an ongoing and easily accessible record of business activity, financial reporting and results in real-time.
- Utilise artificial intelligence to build plans and scenarios that help you react to market conditions, keep your customers happy, and stay well ahead of the competition.
Implementing accounting software
Our team is qualified and certified to set up, automate and manage your
accounting technology and workflow automation platform. We partner with
industry-leading software providers such as Xero, Quickbooks and MYOB to
ensure our finger is always on the pulse, and so we can build a robust,
affordable, scalable and sensible technology platform to support your future business growth.
How Hot Toast can help your business
How much are you paying your salaried finance department, bookkeeper or accountant? Hot Toast can work with your business at a fraction of the cost of a full time employee. We don’t just push numbers and make pretty graphs. Advisory is at the heart of our business and we provide reporting and recommendations on how to make your business more efficient and profitable, so the investment pays for itself in no time.
Currently looking after your own finances or accounting tech? Time is
money; as experts in bookkeeping, finance, technology and general accounting for creative and real estate businesses, leave the technology in our capable hands while you and your team focus on what you do best!
Accelerate business growth
Our outsourced CFO and business automation technology services provide
you with the tools to grow your business, not just manage its finances. Do you know your numbers? Do you understand the levers of your business and have a robust strategy in place to scale? Are you hitting targets and being accountable? How efficient are your current processes and software solutions? These are some of the areas we can assist with to ensure you are running a successful (and profitable) business.
Although we unashamedly love numbers, we will never treat you like one.
All of our clients have an ongoing relationship with and direct access to Director and Primary Consultant, Sarah Lawrance – winner of Australian Accounting Awards CFO of the Year 2019 and 2020, and proud to be counted among Practice Ignition’s Top 50 Women in Accounting.
It all starts with a conversation
Our team is ready and eager for a ﬁrst consultation to explore how we can build the perfect out-sourced bookkeeping solution to support your unique needs and help your business thrive. Phone Sarah today on 0426 217 167 or email email@example.com