Since Hot Toast started, we’ve made it our mission to transform real estate agencies with our range of outsourced finance solutions that include trust accounting, bookkeeping, general accounting, CFO services and automation technology.
We have a proven record working with real estate industry leaders as their cloud-based, finance department and trust accountant, and have an array of CFO and advisory awards to back us up. Our team is passionate about managing your accounts to the highest possible standard of efficiency and compliance, at a fraction of the cost of hiring talent in-house.
Outsourced Trust Accounting
Our experience in real estate finance means we understand how onerous the obligations around trust account management can be – and also how important. Our trust accounting experts keep your operations compliant and efficient, saving you the time, money and headspace you need to focus on what you do best: prospecting new leads, generating sales and servicing existing clients.
Our outsourced trust accounting solution includes:
- Receipting and reconciliation – we complete daily receipting and reconciliation of your trust account, removing an item from your to-do list every single day.
- Invoicing - allow us to quickly and accurately process invoices to ensure a consistent and predictable flow of cash.
- Disbursements – we manage payments efficiently and effectively to keep your landlords and tradespeople happy without you falling short.
- End of month and mid-month processing – use the end of the month to celebrate performance, not crunch numbers by leaving this process in our capable hands.
- Reporting and recommendations – at Hot Toast, we don’t just push numbers and make pretty graphs. Advisory is at the heart of our business and we provide reporting and recommendations on how to make your business more efficient and profitable no matter your investment with us.
- Full compliance with State, Territory and Federal regulations – our team is fully qualified and certified to manage trust accounts within Australia and continually up-to-date with the latest rules and regulations.